From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 Yahoo List Server" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 10:10 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Sheetmetal / Patch panels '60-'62

> Good morning. I wondered if anyone owns or has made (extra) various patch
panels for the lower rear fenders (in front of the rear wheels, esp.)? I've
been told that this area is the same from 60-62...

> Also - the lower front fender dogleg area; I know they're different
lengths, but is there any availability here?

> Can any of the metal masters in the club reproduce these patch areas for
resale? Even if they're rough & require finish smoothing/sizing, it seems
they'd be a great way to cut a huge expense from novice restos. Thanks