Car show in Florida

I'm heading to Fort Myers Beach in a couple of days for my annual vacation. A car show is being held this weekend behind the Holiday Inn at the beach. In the past couple of years I have only seen two Mopars at
the show.... my C300 being one of them. When I first began attending this show several years ago there
were only about 30 cars in attendance. The last couple of years there have been over 100. I won't have
the 300 there this year 'cuz it's in need of a U-joint and starter rebuild so I hope someone in SW Florida will
show up with another 300 or at least another Mopar to replace mine this year.

Jerry Browarski