Christmas Shopping?

Don't know what to buy that 300 nut on your list? Here's a suggestion:

Hurry in to your neighborhood Cracker Barrel Restaurant and find the
Nostalgia Tree. They are usually on the right in the middle of the wall as
you come in the doors. You will find an assortment of pretty nice
automotive ornaments such as a 2-seat T-Bird, a Cadillac, Buick, Oldsmobile,
Pontiac, Chevy, Ford pick up and ~~~ oh, did I mention the 1959 Chrysler
300E convertible? They come in silver, navy and red. Bob says the paint
even has orange peel just like from the factory. They are pretty well done
although the silver and red ones have red interiors and they are single
exhaust. Well, you can't expect everything for a few pennies!

Have fun searching the tree and Happy Holidays to all 300s (and their
assorted nutty owners)!

Bob and Elizabeth Wieland