300K convert

Hi to all,

Paul Thomassen reports finding a previously unknown 300K convertible, VIN #
84 43120510, white with a red interior, engine is gone, in a salvage yard,
as follows:
.
Witt Auto Salvage
Rt 1 Hwy 137 W
Eddyville, IA

641-969-4613
641-969-4791

Paul says:

I am not interested in this car. It would be a real project to get it back.
There are many pieces missing. The frame looks twisted, and the windshield
frame is all bent up. The car is sitting on it's floor, so rust will be a
huge problem also. I am sure it is for sale, but I did not ask.
Paul

300'ly
John