300F rear speaker location

Hi, all

I would like to hear back from anyone with 300F hardtop, factory-equipped
with rear speaker and NO rear defroster. Should you have such a car, what
is the correct placement of rear speaker ? center hole ? left hole ?

Unfortunately, the car I am working on was disassembled before it got to me,
and I have no way of knowing where the rear speaker was originally located.

Happy holidays !

John