Re:despised Hurst?

In a message dated 1/10/02 5:47:36 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
crossram@xxxx writes:

<< YEAH, GLORIA ! I AGREE WITH MIKE ! ENOUGH OF THE DAMN '57 's !
HOW BOUT A STINKING 1960 300F ?????

Mike, forget the Hurst... Gloria despises Hursts .

J. >>

Despises Hursts? Gloria... that true? If so feel free to deposit yours
in my garage here in Phoenix where it's guaranteed to live a life of
rust-free luxury. I'll pay the gas, food, motels and return airfare you and
Allan. You can even have visitation rights and come out and stay for a few
weeks every winter to make sure it's happy.

Mike :)