From: Moon [mailto:agmoon@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 5:48 AM
To: 300-Chrysler 300 Club
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Danbury Mint

UNCLE!! I give up!!
Agreed, the Danbury Mint should be doing a 300F as most of you have written.
Being a co-owner of an F since 1970, I think you all have great good taste.
But, since I'm not the owner of the Danbury Mint, I'm stuck asking about the
'57. I know the '58 NYer CV is rarer than the 300D CV. What about the '57?
Gloria Moon

For list server instructions, go to