300E trunk medallion on eBay

Hi to all,

While I don't really like encouraging ebay sales by posting links to ongoing
eBay auctions thru this listserver, I feel that this part ( 1959 300E trunk
medallion, NOS ) might be important enough to someone with a 300E to make
an exception..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600293619

On another note : I will be away from this coming Sunday ( 1 /13) to the
following Sunday ( 1/20) and would really appreciate if members of this list
could refrain from sending me unnecessary e-mails during that period of
time, lest my server become overwhelmed ! Please take me off your spam list
( jokes, etc.. ) during all of next week ! ( blessed week with NO COMPUTER
! )

Thanks

John