Re: [Chrysler300] VIN-List???

An old saying says it well -- Buyer Beware. In other words, one should ask
around before paying a lot of money for a 300, especially "re-bodied". So,
yes, call Gil !!

VIN list information as well as microfilm data can only be researched on the
VIN as given. We must rely on the honesty and knowledge of previous car
history by the current owner.

It is often impossible to know or discover the provenance of a 300. If the
current or a previous owner has replaced the original VIN plate with that of
another 300, we have no way verifying this information.

So please, if you are looking to buy a high priced 300, and especially if
that 300 has been or is being sold at auction, is a convertible (usually
red), check it out first! Normally (and sadly, I personally feel) a red 300
convertible's selling price is much greater than a white 300 coupe and
therefore the most likely to be "rebodied or converted" or whatever you may
wish to call it.

Gloria Moon