Petronix CH-413 for sale

I have a Petronix electronic ignition kit, purchased from Open Road
International (John Lazenby), unopened, for sale. It replaces the dual
ignition system for the 413, in my case, a 300G. Any interest please
contact me PRIVATELY at tonysru2@xxxx
I will be at the Phoenix meet tomorrow, leaving very early in the morning,
so contact me by tonight, if possible. I will be taking it to Phoenix if
not sold today. I may still have it on my return the 21st, so if you
contact me after I go to bed tonight, make a bid on it for my consideration.
Thank you.

Tony