300C-trim - side molding spears - needed + trans. question

300C-trim - side molding spears - needed + trans. question

Good morning & happy Friday. I wondered if anyone had useable '57 C side molding available for purchase? I'm looking for just the long spears forward of the medallions, and am guessing they're the same for 300D too. Crunched / driver condition would be fine; just looking to complete the set for the stripped car.

Please also help this dummy figure out how to disconnect the push-button cable from a cast-iron torqueflite (all still in car). Any tricks here?

Many thanks & have a great weekend.
Mike V