New area code

Hi all;
We, the center of the Arkansas 300 movement, have
had our area code changed.
The new area code is: 479, and it affects the NW
part of the state.
Please change your rosters from 501 to 479 for
Ellis, Jones, Rook & Werner, only. The 501 code
will work til June 19, then nevermore.

Any of you needing to contact me on meet related
things, please make the changes and anyone
interested in Hosting please contact me.

See ya in RI, Ray Jones

Ray & Jo Ann Jones
Jones Ridge
113 Thunder Lane