'62 300 & H side trim, bezels & emblems - Sale

'62 300 & H side trim, bezels & emblems - Sale

Hello all.
Have a very nice & complete set of stainless side moulding, spears, pot metal bezel & emblems for a '62 300 / H 2-door.
Also have original & repro trunk numbers (Layson's), various single pieces of side trim, windshield trim, rear end trim, taillights, etc.

There's just about enough trim, etc to do an entire car...minus the trunklid "H". Some of the front pieces (headlight doors, bumper, grille) will also work for '61 cars. Please give me a shout if you can use any/all of the pieces.

Many thanks & have a great week.
Mike V
GA