Re: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 164

Gary and anyone else:

The club was given a deal through Dave Stragand, webmaster of
www.forwardlook.com who ordered only enough for the paid orders he
received. Presumably, Gary, you did not place payment for the model, or it
would have been shipped a couple of three months ago. Forwardlook is out of
stock and does not plan to place the kind of quantity order that got him to
the position to offer the deep discount again. In other words, you will
have to order the model elsewhere. They are in toy stores and they are all
over the internet including on eBay. I'm sure you will find one but
probably not at the same low price.

Good luck,
Wayne