Airtemp decal for '65

Hi 300 fans,
Can anyone tell me if this is the correct Airtemp decal for a '65. I cannot find Frank's part #2521970 in my '65 parts book. If so, where on the car is it usually located?
My '60 has a different one, which IS correct for that year. That one is on the passenger side of the backlight.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601188233&r=0&t=0

Thanks in advance,

Dave