hemi oil

Owen; What you need is a "oil gallery block off valve". This valve directs
ALL oil to the filter on the 354 and 392 Hemi. It can be used with the stock
oil filter and spin on filter. It is a perfect replacement with no machining
required. Have used this valve since the early '60s on my race hemis. Can be
used in "normal" hemis also, but NOT with a high pressure oil pump. You will
find the your oil pressure will be slightly higher than normal when using
this valve, but not excessivly. Do not use more than a rated 30w oil. This
valve also helps to prevent "drain back" when the engine is not running.
It can be purchased from PAW, 21001 Nordhoff, Chatsworth, CA. 91311, phone
818-678-3000, FAX..818-678-3001 Part number HEMI-5340, price, $19.95,
plus shipping. They take credit cards.

George Riehl