Front of radiator support on a '65 300 - Body color or Black?

Front of radiator support on a '65 300 - Body color or Black?

On my '65 300 Convertible, I had the radiator support painted in the
car's body-color at the time. I do remember it being the same color as
the body was originally. (Although I chose a different color than the
car originally had.)
But I can't help wondering if it really should be like that. Because
when I look at the car from the front, through the grille, I think it
looks kinda "strange" to see the body-color next to the black-radiator
in the middle.
I've got a picture of what I mean here:
http://home01.wxs.nl/~meine119/1stwash-1.jpg

Got some more pics on my homepage if you're interested:
http://drive.to/chrysler

Have I been staring too long at my own cars or what? :o)

Best regards,
Herman Meiners, The Netherlands
http://drive.to/chrysler