Re: [Chrysler300] heat risers 2

I would like to add to John's comment one other scenario, and that is carb
icing. Lack of heat, coupled with the right atmospheric conditions, ( cool
damp day), fuel evaporation (which also absorbs heat), and manifold
vacuum....all this makes ice under the throttle blades which causes stalling,
and poor throttle response. think of the liabilities Chrysler would incur
from lawsuits from accidents...just ask Ford.
Water heat is an option, with some inventive plumbing...but not stock
looking. The best choice is fix'em and maintain them with the Mopar heat
riser lube you can buy at the dealer....if you are racing or whatever you can
always wire it open till you are done racing . dan