Mr. Jim Lehman's 300-E

Mr. Lehman's 300E was on eBay and had a $25,000 reserve ... and it is my
understanding there were no bids. I am somewhat surprised as I have seen
photos and the car looks quite good.

Would anyone be willing to relate what they know about the car, if anything
?
I'm considering flying out to Texas to look at it and any information would
be appreciated. Our correspondence - telephone and mail - has been fine and
Mr. Lehman sounds like a stand-up person.

Anyone know anything about his vehicle ?

Thanks,

Russ Fine
Birmingham