Re: [Chrysler300] Front U joint on a 62

John Hertog wrote:

> Hi Sean,

> Welcome to the group.

snip

> Anybody else know where to get new trunion front housings, or, for
> that matter, new trunion boots?

> Sincerely

> John

I had to get a half-shaft replaced on my Mini-van, while I was at
this place that wholesale/retailed these parts we chatted about
this very subject.
You can get serviceable (not original but perfectly usable) boots
from a front wheel drive vehicle. This place had a Lot of different ones
in stock, so we jsut had a field day browsing his parts bins
while my van was being repaired out back.
(Yes I did carry a 300 drive shaft in with me just for this
purpose)

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6