F Carpet Material

Transforming the chunk of Club carpeting material into something useable is
not an easy task. If one is considering doing a good job, and wants a
correct carpet with all edging and serging done as per factory, I would
recommend having the carpeting shipped directly to Gary Goers! Gary will
transform the chunk into something "ready to install" , including those
complicated console pieces, which he will return to you with the grey
material sewn in ( the stuff that fits under the console stainless trips)
and the proper serging done. Proper grommets and snaps at front of console
as well. He will also make your door panels and seat back inserts with the
same carpeting. All this for a very reasonable fee. It makes installation a
snap.

I would assume that anyone purchasing the correct carpeting for their 300F
would also like it to look right when installed in the car !

John