'57 Conv't trans support

Good morning. Snow here in Atlanta. Yuck.
My convertible is missing the transmission support member. I wondered if someone out there had one they'd be willing to either part with or that they could photograph and relate dimensions? My assumption is that this would be the same from '57-'59 and across the various makes (?) .

Has anyone gone through the effort of fabbing a replacement? If so please share your experience with me. It would appear that it's not just as simple as shortening a coupe's cross member..

Are the rubber trans mounts still available? --didn't see them on the NAPA list.

Many thanks & have a warm week.
Mike V