Heatercore applications.

Hi Group,

The heatercore in my '65 300 convert. is about to develop a leak I think
in the near future. It's getting a white stuffy patch at the bottom of
it.
Instead of stuffing some money into it, I wondered if I could use the
heatercore of my '67 Newport?
I just bleeded for a new radiator-core in my '62 NY wagon, so I'm trying
to do a swap only first...

Can anyone tell if I can use a heatercore from a '67 Newport? Both
cars are non A/C.

Thanks.
Herman Meiners
http://drive.to/chrysler