300C hood & front clip - Sale

Good morning. There's some nice folks in Branson, Missouri who have an almost-complete front end for a '57 300C. They have the (restored) hood, fenders, radiator support, cooling ducts and most of the related pieces. They're missing a few parts, such as the hood latch/release mechanism, grill and one of the side corner sheetmetal pieces that frames a cooling duct.
The fellas found these pieces near the lettercar-filled chicken coop in GA several months back when they bought the gaugin red convertible (supposedly destined for Europe). They're asking 1800 dollars firm for what they have left, which may or may not be a bargain.

We're pretty sure the pieces originally came from my white (chicken coop) convertible. I have the orphan pieces they're missing. The data tag is still attached to the white radiator support -- and they won't sell it to me -- unless I buy the whole clip. I've already committed to the purchase of another clip and can't afford this one without risking deeevorce. I'm hoping that someone in our club might buy these pieces and perhaps sell/trade me the datatag before good-guy Ray and his partner sell it elsewhere...maybe accidentally to someone looking to create a fake.

Below are the phone numbers to the Missouri restoration shop. Thanks & sorry for the junkmail.

Yes, we bought the car and the parts, we need some for our car, but we do have some extra parts, if you would like you can give us a call at 417-239-1881 or 417-336-5126. Ray (Hunter)