Brake question

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone feels like chiming in on a brake
question...

On my '66 300, I have the standard one line from the
master cylinder system that then branches out to the
individual wheels. I've suddenly got the willies about
a brake failure- if anywhere in the system springs a
leak, then all the brakes fail. Anyhow, I'm wondering
if there's a relatively easy way to partition the
system so if, say, the back brakes fail, the front
don't, or vice versa.

Anyone have any ideas?

As always, thanks for the advice.

300ly,