Ball/Trunion conversion

Hi Gang,

Indeed, really professional looking job on that conversion. However I might suggest that someone looking to do just that NOT cut up an original 300 drive shaft for this purpose as they are different and VERY hard to come by. Of the 4 letter cars I own, only 1 has the original shaft!

Question: Are the slip/joint assly and conversion flange off the shelf parts from somewhere? If so, where and how much?

Dave Schwandt