F trunk lid

Hi All,
I've decided to part with my extra 300-F trunk lid. It's in very nice shape, with no rust in the bowl area. The only damage is underneath where someone in the past cut a small section out to access the drain tube to seal it up. I won't ship it, but will hole it for the spring meet if it's paid for in advance. The price is $125. I'll dig it out and take pictures of it for someone who is seriously interested.
300ly,
Don