G trunk floor replacement

Good morning,

I had ordered a replccement trunk floor in AZ for my G only to find out
that it too was rusty. John Hertog and Andy Mikonis have both been very
helpful and reasurring that '60 to '64 floors will interchange with
perhaps slight modifications. The person that I ordered the original
floor from says he has a '64, but he thinks they measure differently.

Has anyone out there put a non '61 floor into a '61 body? If so, do you
remember exactly what modifications needed to be be made to make it fit?
I do not actually need the entire floor and might be able to get away
with a patch.

My body man is ready right now, so I need to move forward.

Thanks for your help.

Richard Osborne