'57 Cont top switch

Hello & happy monday. Finally warm in Atlanta! -though the darn 'squiters are already biting.

I wondered if the convertible top switch from a '57 Imperial was the same used in the 300 & other models? I haven't found an Imperial cross reference listed, so I thought I'd double-check.

Thanks & have a great week.
mike v