Sothern California car show May 18th and 19th

Sothern California car show May 18th and 19th

 I'm involved in a local car show, May 18th and 19th. The 18th is
a "rod and custom" show, the 19th is the "concours de elegance". We are in
need of a good 300 letter car showing as I'm sure the typical Chevy/Ford
types will be in attendance. Anyone interested call or e:mail me. The price
for the rod show is $25 (this includes 2 tickets for the concours show and a
"t" shirt) and the concours show is $40. John
veeech@xxxx work(714) 870-1241 or eves.(714) 525-7291

check out the website: www.muckenthaler.org