'65 300 balljoints / shocks

Hello everyone, I'm finding it's usually easier to run my questions by this group before spending too much time researching myself so here are the questions of the week.

I'm in need of a left and right lower ball joint for a '65 300. I live in Vancouver, B.C. and the local parts suppliers claim they are unavailable from MOOG which seems to be the major aftermarket manufacturer. Anyone have any to spare or know of a source that can help me?

Next question is regarding shocks. I'm replacing the hydraulic shocks with gas for obvious reasons but I would like to know what brand of shocks were originally used on a '65 300? I ask what brand so I can figure out what color I should paint the new shocks. Anyone know?

Not sure if I asked the group this question before. Anyone know of a source for the black vinyl roof for a '65 300? Any grains available that are even close? Looks like I might just have to paint the top body color for now if nothing is available.

Thankyou, Ryan Hill