rear axles

Hi Jonathan,

It has been pointed out to me that I was wrong in telling you that axle
length varied depending on whether SureGrip or not. Indeed, starting
perhaps in '64 but definitely in effect in '65 and later years, axles are
the SAME whether Sure-Grip or open rear. I had forgotten this, I am more
used to 60 / 61 / 62 model-years.

The part number for your 65 driveshaft is 2404228 ; same as 65 Plymouth
Fury, and Dodge Polara. Same part number either side. Plenty of those in
junkyards all over the place.

My apologies for earlier disinformation.

John