Re: [Chrysler300] Some kind of Autocross on I40

Karl Peterson wrote:

> Just got back from a 2 week jaunt to California in my '64 Fury and
> while on the way there, traveling in Arizona along I-40, there was
> a whole string of European classics, gull-wing Mercedes and the like,
> as well as quite a few domestics such as early Mustangs and some
> classic Vettes. But what REALLY caught my eye was the white 300C
> hardtop which was right there in the middle of them all heading
> East. All of them had some kind of large round insignia on their
> door, but I was too far away to see what it said.

> Anyone have any info on what that event was and where they were all
> going?
> Quite a few of the drivers in the Eastbound lanes were giving my old
> Fury the eye as though they thought I was "going the wrong way, or
> something".

> Karl

You Got to Love it!!! LOL

Last year the wife and I made a 2 week trip out of going to
Carlise (chryslers at). Since we were in no hurry we left a little
late Sunday. Along about the middle of PA as we were heading
west there was a whole string of 60's and 70's Chrysler products
going east. Sure looked like there was more then one event going
on that attracted Mopars. Didnt find out where they might have been
instead of at Carlisle.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6