Rear glass

I have two of the large rear window glasses for 60 or 61 300s, one is clear.
The other is tinted. They are free for the taking. They are located in the
Orange County California area. Must take both if interested. They are in
average condition for glass their age. Contact Steve at SLKLAK@xxxxx

Thank you, Steve K.

oar