Rhode Island Meet

Hello Everyone, my name Is Larry Meixner, a new club member and I will be attending the meet in Rhode Island arriving on Friday evening. I won't have my 300G since it's still a basket case- but like they say- Moses was once a basket case too! I hope to meet with someone that evening so I have a "guide" to what's going on. I couldn't get a room at the same hotel as the club, so I'm staying a few miles away. If anyone has a phone number that I can call when I get there, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks and hope to meet Ya'll then, Larry Meixner gr8hirt@xxxx