55 Chrysler 300 huh??

Take a look at this 55 Chrysler 300 I found while websurfing.... What the
heck?

1955 CHRYSLER 300, The only Straightley! Made for a movie (Daughter of
Bonnie and Clyde, never released), owned by Hugh Heffner and Steve McQueen,
and appeared in many parades and events back in the 1970¹s. Handmade
aluminum body on 1955 Chrysler chassis with original 4 barrel 331 hemi
engine. Runs and drives, unrestored, some brake, electrical, tire, and other
updates to improve reliability and safety. Dumentation includes original
California black plate ³333 HEF² plus a 1970¹s ad featuring car in Variety
magazine, copy of ³Daughter of Bonnie and Clyde² novel with picture of car
on cover, and other articles and documents. Fun car, gets lots of attention,
great for car shows. Selling best offer.

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/8/0/24822880.htm