Upholestry

I am in the process of redoing the inside of a 300J. Headliner, sunvisors,
floormat and seats. Before I joined this list a number of places were called
and it seemed that a 300J was some foreign item to these people. I am
assuming that some of you have done extensive research on these items. I
would appreciate any help available. Thanks Walter