Re: 64, 300-k disc brakes

all;
ive recently completed another disc brake conversion on the k and
it has left me with a rather large pile of parts that are all now
surplus. i have a gentleman who wants the nice 4 piston, bendix calipers
[considered obsolete today, i believe], but that still leaves me with a
lot of parts left over. since, when all bolted together, these parts are
a ''bolt up the ball joints, tie rods, hoses, bleed, align and drive
off'' system, i thought that, due to the high prices and difficulties
involved with getting discs on the 64 cars, id see if anyone was willing
to cope with the parts availability problem and would like to purchase
the parts as a disc brake conversion package that is a lot less
expensive than the thousand dollar kit ive heard about. this is,
spindles, rotors, calipers, brackets, shims, nuts, bolts, steering
knuckles, hoses etc.. everything is old and used, therefore a prudent
user might want to rebuild the calipers, cut the rotors, change the pads
and hoses, that sort of thing, though the rotors indicate out at zero
run out on one and one thousandth on the other, they do show signs of
wear, the system has a lot of hard miles and towing on it and worked
very well.
if anyone is interested, please contact me privately,..

JEFF
tucson az.