Small Transmission brackets for G

God Morning,

I am in the process of attaching the transmission to the engine for my
G. I failed to take pictures of the placement of 2 small backets the go
on attaching bolts around the transmission.

The first is a "Z" shaped bracket (with 90 degree angles) that I
believe goes on the the engine block to bellhousing, next to the
starter. I think this must hold a retrun spring for the kickdown? Is
this placement correct?

The next is a "U" shaped clip that goes on one of the 4 mounting bolts
that holds the transmission to the bellhousing. Does this go on the
Upper Left hand side? I assume it is to contain the neutral safety
switch wire and or Shift cable?

I'm sure as the assembly continues, this will become more apprent, I
was just hoping to avaid dissasembling anything once the driveline is
installed.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne