Club Member Death

It's with great sadness that I have to report that long time club member Burt Tyler has passed away. Burt had been battling prostate cancer for over a year. Burt was very active in the club in the early years. He made it to Michigan last year with his wife Jennifer. He will surely be missed. Funeral arrangements are at Carpenter-Jenks Family Funeral Homes 659 E. Greenwich Ave. West Warwick, RI 401-826-1600. Calling hours are Friday June 14th 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM. The funeral is Saturday June 15th at 1:00 PM.
300ly,
Don