64 300k camshaft part 2

groove automotive was close to deciphering my mis-worded question. sorry
about the confusion. i need to know if anybody knows the specs like overlap,
duration, lobe centerline, etc. these are critical as i am told for teh rams
to work like designed. i know i have to keep a 268 adv duration, as i am
guessing it had, which is where i need help. what are the numbers so i can
keep and change , like groove said. i am not sure if it was a 268, but i
figure the lift is ok to increase, especally with edelbrocks. a 108 was
recommended by someone in the club tech, but the other numbers i dont know. (
they are not in my factory tech manual, only lift and journal daimeters or
something. was it a 268, and what is the lobe centerline, lda, etc. they have
no clue at teh cam manufactures and it means the difference of teh rams
working in tune with the cam and getting 20 ish % increase in power or
nothing. and i need the power for the street. PLEASE ANYONE !!!!
thank you for responding though, thanks all