'60 trans mount rebuild?

Hi Gang,.
Finally got the F out yesterday to get ready for local 150 year celebration parade. Did the normal oil change, grease job, underside inspection etc. Noticed the trans mount was all mushed out and oil soaked so I dove into my parts bins and came up with an NOS one and installed it.

Question....does anyone know of or ever heard of place that can reconstruct the old mounts with new rubber? Seems to me that would be a logical thing to want to have done. I have another or two for the C and D when the time comes but am keeping the old cores for rebuild should this ever become a possibility.

The old F looks fair I guess for an 18 year old paint job. Sure needs a fresh paint job though. Maybe I'll change colors this time, white maybe....

Later.....

Carolyn and I both wish everyone a safe and sane holiday week!!