Re: [Chrysler300] Restorable 300 available

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1839796439

> Good luck,

> Dan Reitz

Ok, I can not remember just what it is but there is something
in me that wants to know what it is with the sparkplug wires
in the pictures of the motor on this car.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6