Hurst Carburetor

As long as we have a Carburetor question out there, I am searching for an original type carburetor for my 70 Hurst.
The original one was removed, and given as a "auction item" for a local 300club in Denver to raise some cash for the club.
I believe the correct one will have "4741" stamped on the front base area, to be used with AC and Auto Trans.
Any help will be appreciated.

Paul Thomassen
thomassenp@xxxx