Carlisle Hotel

Hi Group:

Last minute information - there may still be a couple of rooms open at
the Quality Inn at Enola, PA. For those of you who might not know where this
is, you take exit 65 (this is the old exit #21) at Routes 11&15 (just across
the river from Harrisburgh). You follow Rt. 11/15 south for about 2 miles
and turn right onto Susquehanna Rd., and the hotel will be right there.
Since it is almost on Route 81, getting to Carlisle will be no problem. We
are about 20 minutes away.

Hope to see a whole bunch of you there WITH YOUR 300's!

Pete Fitch