Mopar question

Thanks to all of you very knowledgeable Mopar people on this list--it really
does appear that my '57 Plymouth Suburban wagon with the Fury engine and
dual 4's is a "factory ordered" original. The car has only had two owners,
and just after I wrote this question to the listserver, I got in touch with
a guy that knew the second owner. He says that the car was indeed special
ordered with this engine, and that it is probably quite rare. Anyway, it is
a gem and I really appreciate the input from you folks!

Jim Helm