Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar question

I have personal knowledge of another V-800 non Fury. It was also a station wagon, don't remember which model. But it was FAST, easily a match with the 270 horse 57 Chevies. It was a cast iron TorqueFlite push button. It had a nasty habit of blowing the radiator hose of when it was run hard and rounding the keyways in the axles. How does yours perform? LGJ

From: jim helm <helmj@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mopar question
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:32:35 -0700
Thanks to all of you very knowledgeable Mopar people on this list--it really
does appear that my '57 Plymouth Suburban wagon with the Fury engine and
dual 4's is a "factory ordered" original. The car has only had two owners,
and just after I wrote this question to the listserver, I got in touch with
a guy that knew the second owner. He says that the car was indeed special
ordered with this engine, and that it is probably quite rare. Anyway, it is
a gem and I really appreciate the input from you folks!

Jim Helm