Highway HiFi wanted

I am looking for a Highway HiFi 16 2/3 rpm record player, that LOOKS good
and is ALL there, working or not. Very good condition records are also
needed. All leads appreciated. Anyone going to Carlisle that will look for
me?? Please contact me PRIVATELY. tonysru2@xxxx Thank you very much
for your help.

Tony
300G