Wanted: 300K engine block

I know that this is probably wishful thinking, but would anyone out there
have (or know of) an unmolested, 1964 300K, ram-inducted engine block (code
C300K) for sale that is located in the Pacific Northwest? I only need the
short or long block, not the rams or other accessories. I would prefer a
block with a date code before 2/1/64. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jim Helm