300K engines

Ok, since we are taking about the differences in 413 engines of different
horsepower, can anyone tell me what the differences are between the 300K
"standard" 413 (single 4-barrel, 360 horsepower, code V41) and the 300K
crossram induction engine (2-4 barrels, 390 horsepower, code C300K)? I'm
talking about the internal engine and head differences, not things like the
obvious intake and exhaust differences. I know that the 390 horsepower
engines have solid lifters, lower compression ratios, etc., but I would like
to know more precisely what the differences are. Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Jim Helm